style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5701 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya Guys,

1st off if I'm in the wrong section can some one shift my post please?

Ok here goes.... I work from home and have just heard the mail box drop,(no knock on door, just the maildrop) so I ran to get my mail as always to find that Swift Credit Services had sent a baliff to my house to collect the sum of £611.02 +£22.50 fee's for delivering.

So thinking its about time now I sort this debt out(Im not disputing I owe the £611.02, although I do disagree with how I owe it lol) I called Swift and was told I either make a full payment.... or make an appointment to see the baliff to come to payment arrangements, which I agreed to see next monday, as I dont have £600 in the house!

I was then advised a fee of £100 would be added to my account for the baliff coming out to me next monday!!!!!!!!!!

£100 Im sure as hell it doesnt cost them £100 to drive 10 miles, pay the balif, and what other costs, for me to sit there and say I an afford so much per month off my debt.

Can any one shed any info on this for me, as Im really annoyed that they are going to slam £100 ontop of this, espeacially when she never even knocked my door this morning.... and I could of made the arrangements then,( I can prove I was in the house at the time she posted the letter)

Please help as I feel physically sick at the minute with stress

Many thanks Kell

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

1st, NEVER ring a bailiff

2nd, When he does come for his appointment. DO NOT LET HIM IN. If possible do not even speak to him. Igonore your door.

Somebody will be along soon to advise you better, but he can forget his £100.

Was today his 1st visit?

Is the debt for council tax?

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR