Credit Score

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5738 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Got my credit score last week of 737. - on Friday a search fell off (was 12 months old), would my credit score go up by much? Don't really want to pay another £5 to find out!!!

Depends if you were over the prescribed limit on searches - i.e did the credit score centre say that the number of searches was one of the things going against you when you paid the £5 before? I think you need 3 or 4 searches relating to loan/credit applications to be in trouble. If the removal of this search has taken you below the limit then it WILL have changed but by how much I've no idea. How many searches are involved (before and after)?

Hi not sure how to use this forum but have a problem with a CCJ. I am a directory on a limited with my brother and his wife. Unbeknown to me back in 2006 a CCJ was registered against the limited company - although it is now paid it was not paid straight away. This only came to light today when I applied for and was declined for some credit. I purposely had the registered office for the limited company as my home address so I would know if someone was taking the company to court (just in case my brother tried to keep anything from me, which he obviosly has). Would a valid reason to get the judgement set aside (with a form N244) be that the claimant shd have filed the court papers at the registered office?