Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Royal Bank of Scotland poised for biggest loss in UK banking history

Please note: I give advice, in good faith, based on my reading and experience. Please satisfy yourself, that any advice given is accurate in content before acting upon it.

A to Z index
    http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...hat-youre.html

......................... ......................... .........................
    Follows
    Following

Default Re: Royal Bank of Scotland poised for biggest loss in UK banking history

Default Re: Royal Bank of Scotland poised for biggest loss in UK banking history

I like the amusing google adds underneath the article - one of which...

Remortgage Now 5.4% Fixed (I removed the link)
    200,000 remortgage from 789/mo. Bad Credit OK. Free. No Obligation

Couldn't happen to a nicer bank................

Maybe this is why they have not passed on two interest rate cuts and instead put them up by 0.25%

Capitalism is the legitimate racket
    of the ruling class.
    Al Capone
    Follows
    Following

Bet they still pay mega bonus's to the Directors and Top Cats though..............

Yeah, dont get too excited. The people who will pay the most will be those on the bottom rung of the employment ladder.

The executive morons who allowed to bank to be exposed to this kind of risk will be fine. Even if they are let go they will still leave with a massive golden handshake!

There have to be some very serious questions asked around how the CEO and top management could allow the bank to get to a point where in less than 6 months they are losing billions instead of making billions!

Mailman

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details