Credit Score

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5706 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I purchased a credit score from Experian Credit Expert yesterday and my score has gone down over 100 to 522, which is very poor! from just poor in 4 months since my last score I checked.

I haven't made any applications, been paying everything on time no missed payments for well over a year. So as I look at it debt is getting less but rating getting worse. I have 2 defaults that are just 3 years old. Only thing is I have 12 accounts on there but a majority are bank accounts I dont use or settled debts.

Can someone please explain? and how do I improve it (can afford to payit all off (around 14000 loan and couple of credit cards, one I pay off in full every month)

CRA's are very greedy companies and wants people to keep checking with them as this will bring in money for them they are not working the people interests they are only working for DCA's as the bigs started from their catalogue and other areas like that. From humble beginnings CRA's became big companies and their main aim now is to make as much money as possible from joe public. :confused:

• 1 month later...

When I've purchased the report of my credit score from equifax as I couldn't get a silly mobile contract the only thing I got back from them was my current address. It has been 3 years when I applied for a Peer2Peer Loan - they use credit score - I was declined. I tried to use Equifax online servise, which is trial. It was useless. The only thing they wanted is my debit card numbers. I've paid once - I got nothing, I paid 2nd time - I got system bugs each time I tired to use my trial and message please come back later. Very efficient for a company, which holds the most important information.

I have never had any problems with any of my payments and they still refuse any of my applications. Halifax decided to drop Equifax check - because they new I am a valuable customer. They offered me the cc.

Equifax became not touchable, but the truth is their servise is very poor. Illegal workers and people not paying tax have a better score than I do.