Employment Tribunal - you CAN win !!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3566 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would be very interested in seeing some more transcripts.

My Notice of Appeal to the Employment Appeal Tribunal can be read on my blog. Every point of law I put forward was well researched and backed by evidence and references to relevant caselaw. I did not receive any feedback to these points. I will put the transcripts on when I have time. They are open to the public so this must be permissible?

At the EAT Mr Recorder Luba in his transcript records that I requested an independent assessment of my claim. In this transcript he gives his assurance that this would be forthcoming. In direct contradiction of this all that follows is simply a list of the previous refusals I had. Mr Luba followed the mantra often quoted by judges that they are 'not allowed to interfere with a previous judge's decision.' I have spoken to many people and they are all as dumbfounded as I am that it is not accepted by judges that this renders any attempt to appeal a decision futile. They also assert that they cannot re visit the evidence. They could not re visit any evidence put forward by the Respondent because they did not put any forward. No specific evidence was quoted in the Respondent's witness statements. The references to indisputable evidence that I referenced in my witness statement were ignored.

This was just one of the points I put forward as an appeal based on perversity.

I was then told that it is not possible/allowed to put forward a case based on perversity. I would like someone to tell Edward Jacobs this. His book was endorsed by the President of Tribunals, but as I have discovered, it might as well be fiction.

My application to the Court of Appeal received a much shorter rebuff. I will post this on my blog as well. I was just told that I had no chance ( in their jargon) and the only reason was that he was in agreement with Mr Luba.

I have had a rather garbled response from a series of complaints I sent out. I think they all landed on the same desk. The arguments put forward are all flawed and do not address any of the issues I have raised. We need to get these altogether on one site. No judge truly has to be accountable for his or her decision. They all have sovreinty. The only person they are supposed to be accountable to is HRH Queen Elizabeth, to whom they pledge their oath 'to do right by all manner of people.' If you write to HRH she will refer you to her ministers of justice who will tell you they cannot interfere or address any complaints - because of sovreignty.

My blog is:

tribunalsandtribulations.blogspot.co.uk I have not added anything for some time - trying to live a normal, happy life! When I have some free time I will put the responses to my complaints on for all to see. None of them are confidential so we should be sharing them!

Now my battle with the tribunals has come to an end I will see what reason is now given for refusing to look at my complaints - the stock answer I was given to date has been 'we cannot interfere with the outcome.' I always stressed this was not my reason for complaining. There will have to be another blank refusal now.

At least I now do not have any deadlines to meet. I can give myself breaks.

Sheiladip

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic