Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Northampton Parking Ticket.......Success !

Hi, first post and worth waiting for.
    In brief- got parking ticket near town center 2Jan2008, single yellow line near Costcutters -Wellingboro RDicon. Lineage was badly broken and obscured small sign. Wrote to NBC, got expected " You will pay us money !" letter, but no appeal literature. Later- got threatening " We will get bailiffs on you! " letter then I got angry ( Don't threaten me- without letting me appeal first ) went to appeal- unfortunately for NBC I have DoT Chptr 8 Road Traffic Management qualification- Pleaded- Signage marking not to specification, no Appeal literature with 'Notice to Owner'
    Result- 15 July Appeal ruled in my favour

Advice-There are many areas of Northampton badly marked and signed-particularly Kettering/Wellingboro' end of town center, IF you get a ticket and the signage looks ropey -APPEAL. ( My spot couldn't have been marked in less than 20 years.

Q