Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Parked on Yellow Line but was Loading - GOT 50 TICKET - Help please!

Hello there,

I'd really appreciate the wisdom of someone on here to help me out.

Basically, in my high street there is a Post Office, where today I stopped on a Single Yellow Line (WITHOUT STRIPES) to carry a very large parcel into the Post Office with my brother.

We were less THAN 5 or 6 MINTUES!

I got a PCN and I thought that loading is exempt from the charge if you are loading/unloading goods.

So I want to write in and appeal this on the grounds of loading.

Can I please have some help in the form on the type of letter I should write, and what I should include in the letter.

With Sincere Regards and thanks,

Daniel Freeman