Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default PCN without realising the borough.

Hi, I received this ticket for parking in a residential area in Westminster. I didnt realise you were not allowed to park scooters on the street in westminster as in Fulham, Hammersmith, Lambeth etc you can park them anywhere. i was only parked there for 20 mins too. is there anything i can do to fight this? i would appreciate any advice you could give me.

regards

James

Similar Threads:

Old_andrew2018

Default Re: PCN without realising the borough.

bump

Great thanks for your help!

James,

People here who view a lot of posts or who are site helpers will always Bump if they can't help on a subject in the knowledge that someone who can help will do.

All the site helpers on here do so out of their own free will and time and have been of great help to me and thousands of others as well.

Wait and someone will get back to you on this.

Woolwich N1 issued 15.01.07 11k
    Acknowledged 01.02.07
    Defence Filed 15.02.07
    AQ Filed 21.02.07
    AQ Deadline 05.03.07
    Woolwich AQ late, given till 16.03.07
    29.03.07, Judgement rec, woolwich to pay up by 10.04.07
    Money received 16.04.07

Nationwide MCOL issued 22.01.07 1k
    Settled in full 05.02.07
    Account being closed
    Appeared on Watchdog 20.02.07

Abbey Issue MCOL 5k 24.01.07
    Defence Filed 21.02.07
    29.03.07, AQ hearing set for 20.04.07 with other like cases.
    11.04.07, Full settlement letter received for 5,769.12
    Follows
    Following

Old_andrew2018

Hi, James
    Bring
    Up
    My
    Moves a post to the top of the list, thus prevents a post going down the list and unanswered, here is a link with a clearer explanation http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...ml#post1323268

Andy

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details