Ibuyeco Boils My Urine

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5786 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi im looking for legal advice here now as im on the last straw with Insurance firm IBUYECO,

i had a policy which i cancelled after the cooling of period as i became dissatisfied with there regime of charges and bollox really,

my main point is that when i changed address the advisor on the phone never informed us that the policy cost had risen and i never recieved a letter either.. the only time i recieved any thing was when i stood up to them abouth there £25 admin fee!! i got a letter saying the charge had been wavied etc etc and only extra cost was the extra premium....

i questioned that as well and the compnay wrote back saying very sorry for not telling you it was a training mistake by the advisor blah blah blah

i have a recording of the actual call made (provided by them) and also a letter saying sorry they never told me .

is that enough to challenge them for breech of contract... other wise im stuck with £135 cancelation charge which ive also disputed but got no where... basically told me pay it or we take it off you.

help..

STEVE