RBS, BoS CCard and RBS CCard - Here We Go.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6504 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just thought I'd start a thread about my little jaunt into the world of consumer relations. I have just sent recorded prelim letters to my RBS branch for my royalties account, Prelim letter to Bos Credit card and a Data Protection Act request (£10 included) to an old, now defaulted RBS Credit card. For the first two I had all my statments so niether of them have had any prior warning through DPAs or such like - so lets see what happens!

The old RBS card Defaulted four years ago and its still playing havoc with my credit rating - even setting up a parachute account was a bloody pain, but its done now and the letters are sent.

While i'm here can anyone tell me if i'm wasting my time with the older card? I'll explain, I'm in scotland (as you might have guessed.) so i'm working to a 5 year limit. The last few months of having that card saw a minimun payment explode from about £40 to nearly £350 in 3 months - followed by a default. I'm aiming to claim back the cahrges for the card's last few months then demand to have the default removed. Do I have a chance with this or does a default have to be entirely made up of charges rather than just a contributing factor?

"some's b**tards, Some's ain't. Thats the score." - Jack Kerouac, On The Road

RBS - £1331 - 14 day Prelim letter sent 4/7/06

BoS CCard - £960 - 14 day Prelim letter sent 4/7/06

RBS CCard - DPA sent