Suzanne Marie Watt V BOS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6504 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am using my boyfriends login to keep track of my claim against the (edit) Bank of Scotland.

I have written a letter today to make a formal complaint against the company because i have never received a paper copy of my bank statements. This would be ok if the online service was any good or if the telephone operators had more than 2 brain cells between them. Today, i found out i have been charged because a cheque came out of my account on saturday even though i put money in to cover it the very same morning. Enough is enough. I am switching banks and claiming my charges back.

I'll keep you updated.

Suzie

Moderated : for the protection of the site please do not post comments that may be viewed as libellous .

Yeah, i made sure i had kept the paper statements but i went onto internet banking because i had never received any. Plus when i phoned the bank, they assured me they were sending them out and they don't know why i am not getting them. Just another example of how bad the BoS is!

Thanks for the support, i'll keep you updated!