Betty Boop V Rbs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6479 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can Anyone Help Requested My 6 Years Statements My 40 Days Were Up 26th June I Got A Reply Saying They Request Had Got Lost In Internal Mail Because It Had To Go To Another Office To Process It And It May Take A Little While Longer That Was On The 28th June I Am Going To Write A Letter Saying This Is Just Not Good Enough And Give Them So Many More Days To Get Them To Me But I Dont Know What Else To Put In The Letter:|

Betty, did you not check your other thread? I posted the following there last week!

Betty,

did you send the 1st letter to the Branch? If so, I am assuming that they opened it and read it and then sent it off to Head Office. This is them admitting recieving the letter and therefore the 40 days is over. Just because their internal mail (yeah right - it normally works when they want something from us!) went astray it doesn't matter. I hope they are now providing the statements for free. I would suggest pinging a letter off the the Commissioner stating a breach of the regulations as well, one of the Mods may be best placed to advise as I've not seen much on this subject, apart from in the FAQs section.

Give em hell!! They've put enough of us through it!

In the mean time, check through any statements you do have to get a head start on the highlighting, but stick to the template timescales. Give them another call/letter and say that 2 weeks is unacceptable given that they are such a large organisation but you will expect them by 13th Jul AT THE LATEST. Hand deliver it (if you can) to the woman you spoke to; afterall, she has put herself up as a target (although she is only an employee of the institution and deserves to be treated as a human being). I called my Branch and the statements only took a week to arrive.:cool:

I would give your Branch a call and request them as you understand that the Branch can order them and they should only take 7 days as you know of other people who have had this service from their Branches. Do a search on the forums about the Information Commissioner and put in a breach against the bank, hopefully one of the Mods will see this and advise further!:cool:

Big Col:p

RBS LBA 20/06/06. WON - 21/10/06

MBNA(1)-Start-20/06/06, Claim-£250, 15/8 - Winner!!

MBNA Virgin(2)-Start-20/06/06, Claim £100, 15/8 - Winner!!

BoS MCard Data Protection Act Sent 20/06/06 - WON 16/10/06

Green On!

If the post/advice helps, pse click on the scales!! :cool: