homeless ppi and rbos

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5867 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello there. well im going to court next week and i could do with some guidance. i took an RBoS loan out in 2003 for £15,000 which with the PPI i was "advised" to take took the total up to £22,000.80p. i was working and paying £383.33p per month. about a year later i was offered a top up, by this time i'd paid £4.599 towards my first loan. when i accepted the new loan did that mean id cleared the first loan? if i did was i not due back all the ppi that was outstanding? anyway fast forward to 2006. i was made redundant so claimed ppi for 3 weeks as unemployed then after a lot of family problems was signed of by my doctor. my claim for ppi changed from unemployment to ill health, im still off now. in i think feb 2007 the ppi was stopped as it had been a year (i was never told that was the limit at anytime) the last payment was about half the loan repayment. i would have had enough if the bank had not taken charges from me. after i was "advised" to default my charges were returned but kept towards the loan. i was then asked to pay £100 a month which i have for 8 months. i got a summons for edinburgh sheriff court to pay the full ammount plus £320 and 8* interest and lawyers fees or they would want my house sold. ive phoned and written and asked why they want to make me homeless but to no avail. if anyones in the same boat ill keep you informrd about how my case is going. good luck

Have you responded to the claim? What have they stated as the details of claim?

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

hello. well im seeing a lawyer tomorrow and ive been arguing with rbos all week. they said to me that they only advised me and that i didnt have to listen to them. ive just found out im still paying ppi as its up to me to cancel it