Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Feb 2008

Thumbs down Skillstrain/Scheidegger - time for you to fight back

Have a facebook account? Search for groups under "skillstrain unsatisfied" and you'll find a group I made discussing the downers about the company.

Have your say if you are unhappy about your service. I decided to start the group after I was treated in much the same way as everyone else reporting their woes about skillstrain on the internet. A union of voices speaks louder than any individual - so heres your chance.

Similar Threads:
    Follows
    Following

Default Re: Skillstrain/Scheidegger - time for you to fight back

How are you getting on with your campaign?

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Feb 2008

A lot better than I thought, 15 members have signed up already discussing their troubles with ST. Found some interesting things out so far.......

Follows
    Following

Good luck with it.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.
    Follows
    Following

For all that have received a CAGicon bot message, im sorry but i have edited the thread titles and also a few comments on a couple of posts as they may be construed by some as potentially libellous and given that Skillstrain read this forum, best not to give them any stones to throw at us

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRyan View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this place but if anyone can help, please post back?
    Post deleted by Spiceskull.

Follows
    Following

My son was a victim of these and we had to battle to get his course cancelled and a full refund. We had some help via BBC's Upside Down programme who ran a feature on these about 18 months ago. I spoke to the producer and he told me they had so many complaints they had to investigate.
    My son is still trying to geta default removed which was registered by Clydesdale (who Sheidegger set up an account with for him) as he refused to pay. Even though Sheidegger eventually refunded in full his credit report shows fully settled but with a default. This is for a course he never had. And an account he never used.
    I am trying to help him get this removed as he has been turned down for a mortgageicon (pre credit crunch) because of this. PT any suggestions would be welcome.
    BTW the course was terrible. He was allocated a personal tutor but could never get him and on the time someone did answer the phone it was his 7-year-old daughter. He was given no help, no-one contacted him and they were well aware of his dyslexia problems. Scheidegger were utterly disgraceful and we still had the letter they sent him which indicated he was too thick to "take advantage" of the course. I haven't finished with them at all.

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Jul 2007

Quote Originally Posted by skills train victim View Post
    Hi,
    I am also being ripped off by skills train, they signed me up for a course and basically lied throughout, its been over 2 years and i am still fighting for my money, posting yet another letter tomorrow and considering going to the press. Is there anything a group could do??

Hi i also have the same problem they signed me up to something i never even wanted when i didnt have a job, upon phoning the number i had the operator refused to give me an address to send a complaint letter to, he refused to put me through to a manager and said it was my fault because i should of read the small print, on another complaint site ''skillstrain'' left a special number that they said was to take the calls of people like us, guess what i called it and national express picked up the phone its a complete joke there must be something we can do together
    sean

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Oct 2008

Ravenstorm - does this group still exist? I also have 'issues' with this bunch and am very keen to talk about it with others. I've put the skillstrain unsatisfied in groups but nothing appears.

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Dec 2008

I've put the skillstrain unsatisfied in groups but nothing appears.
    I can't seem to find that group on the site either, Skillstrain might have rquested for it to be removed from the site.

but you can join this one instead.

Search Names | Facebook

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Dec 2008

Bump

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Feb 2009

Hi everybody its Tim Bartrop the creator of this Facebook Skillstrain group about people being ripped off by them. Wow I am impressed upon the impact about this group.

How ever Facebook has closed it down due to I think Skillstrain not liking what we are saying, but you are all welcome to put a complaint into Facebook and ask them to re open the group which I have.

There email address is below, the more people that complain about this group being closed the better.

My email is timbartrop1@yahoo.co.uk

appeals+nscrmee@facebook. com

Basic Account Holder

Due to facebook closing our campain groups down I have created a website so you can freely chat about skillstrain and the problems you are having with it.

Our link is below

Stop Skillstrain Ripping You Off

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Jan 2009

Hi, registered a course with them about two yrs ago and the cost was 2700. Hav paid abt 2/3 of the cost, which was funded by clydesdale.

Is there anyway i can get my money back and stop paying the rest as the course is not for me? I submitted only one assignment but realised it wasn't for me.

Basic Account Holder

Quote Originally Posted by bravo123 View Post
    Hi, registered a course with them about two yrs ago and the cost was 2700. Hav paid abt 2/3 of the cost, which was funded by clydesdale.

Is there anyway i can get my money back and stop paying the rest as the course is not for me? I submitted only one assignment but realised it wasn't for me.

Hi all, I would like to know the same as the above, can I enlist a debt collectoricon to go in and recover what I have paid as I do not feel that I have been provided with a service and cost 3000.00 for MCSE course and no help?

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Apr 2009

Quote Originally Posted by davel73 View Post
    Hi all, I would like to know the same as the above, can I enlist a debt collectoricon to go in and recover what I have paid as I do not feel that I have been provided with a service and cost 3000.00 for MCSE course and no help?

I would also like to know the same as above. I feel I have been totally ripped off and am having issues with the CDF, their finance company.

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Mar 2009

We got our course fees written off when I threatened them with legal action for miss selling the course to my husband. My husband is an IT graduate and the course recommended to him was basically computers for dummies.

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Apr 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Peroni View Post
    We got our course fees written off when I threatened them with legal action for miss selling the course to my husband. My husband is an IT graduate and the course recommended to him was basically computers for dummies.

I've just sent them a very threatening letter saying much the same so fingers crossed!
    HOw quickly did you get action?

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Jul 2008

I signed up for one of these courses today namely a+ and n+, i decided to do some further digging around and found nothing but problems.

Can i cancel if so how???

Cancel immediately and put everything in writing, keep a copy and send all letters signed fo.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details