What's happened to page 52 of the OFT case thread?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5904 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks. I hadn't noticed it was a closed thread :o .

The official reason for the closure was ''The thread was closed my one of my fellow moderators as it had gone too far off topic as per the forum rules''. Believe that and you're half way to being sectioned.

That's not to say that the test case threads have not slipped off topic. One particular repeat offender did this countless times but still had the gaul to censure others for doing exactly that:

''So would your employers. Then again...''

''Recruited 3 more today - DD's manager (she'd asked me to come talk to him, he was going to pay his SOLICITOR to do it! ), and the 2 chaps at Virgin Mobile when I went to sort out my SIM card.''

''Trust Dave to lower the tone even further.''

''In my experience, every time I have heard someone using that sentence, it was because they had no form of wit at all.''

''....I'm sorry, the relevance of this to the upcoming case and its location is... ?

''I'll ask again: What does that have to do with the court case and the size of the courts? It seems to me some people are intent on dragging this thread away from its topic and for the life of me, I can't understand why.''

Obadiah, his servants. There shall, in that time, be rumours of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-- with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock. Yea, it is written in the book of Cyril that, in that time, shall the third one...

''You'd be wrong, as we speak, I have half a wild salmon with coconut milk, lime juice, pepper, chilli pepper, ginger, garlic, tomatoes in the oven, should be ready in about 10 mns. First time I am trying the recipe.

(Now we're REALLY off the OFT case topic! )''

And just who was it habitually flouting forums rules that officially led to the closure of the thread? Step forward, Consumer Action Group 'super' moderator, Bookworm.

So, no breath-taking hypocrisy there then.