Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2006

Question Can student in scotland from Northern Ireland reclaim charges

Hiya--I was at Dundee University and bank with Royal Bank of Scotlandicon-can I reclaim excessive charges even though I now live in Northern Ireland

Similar Threads:

Basic Account Holder

Default Re: Can student in scotland from Northern Ireland reclaim charges

Yes, where you are domiciled now or then is irrelevant.

The legislation which is being used to prove that the charges are unlawful/unfair apply to financial service providers regulated by the FSA and OFT within the UK.. that includes scotland and northern ireland..

though see the scottish forum for the intricacies on issues relating to scottish law that may affect your claim

good luck

"BA Group. The World's favourite CA Group"

HSBC 2 claims amalgamated. 1195. settled in full prior to filing claim.
    BARCLAYS settled in full 2 days prior to submission of defence by Barclays
    CAP ONE settled in full on day 14 of LBA (210)
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Default Well I have joined you all against RBOS

Having followed your advice(s) I have tackled RBoS and got the final letter -last week--"reviewed your case-no refund of charges" They owe me 900. Got a bit tied up since then so this week starting small claimsicon Court in Northern Ireland. Will Keep you posted. I have no idea how to join in these forums and the only time I did I was on the wrong thread so advice welcome on how to proceed.

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details