CCA from RBOS- Valid?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4733 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I take it you blanked out your signature. They signed it on 27 February as approved but you didn't sign it until March and it is stamped as having been received on 8 March - so how can they receive it on 8 March and approve it in February?? In my view more and more of these banks are trying to pass off application forms as agreements. I would stick it out as being unenforceable of the premise that they seemingly approved it before you signed it and before they received it!

Well I for one cannot read the CCA!

I realise that this is a copy of a copy but it should still be legible.

Suggest you ask them for a legible copy. I would think what they have sent is a copy of a microfilm.

• 3 years later...

Good morning all - not been on the site for a long while as not had private access to internet so I am a bit behind the times but unfortunately I have received a letter this morning from the courts regarding the amount above, have not had any updates for the cca apart from the obligitory threatograms etc...

Problem is, I know a lot has gone on in the legal forum whilst I have been away and I am unsure what my next step is, I presume I write to Arrow Global, who are now chasing the debt and request all available paperwork from them and their solicitors (Fairfax)??

Any help or advice gratefully accepted...

Good morning all - not been on the site for a long while as not had private access to internet so I am a bit behind the times but unfortunately I have received a letter this morning from the courts regarding the amount above, have not had any updates for the cca apart from the obligitory threatograms etc...

Problem is, I know a lot has gone on in the legal forum whilst I have been away and I am unsure what my next step is, I presume I write to Arrow Global, who are now chasing the debt and request all available paperwork from them and their solicitors (Fairfax)??

Any help or advice gratefully accepted...

You need to post the agreement the one above is too small.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill