Re.Barclaycard tw@ts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1869 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Anyone having trouble getting statements from barclaycard should try sending a letter headed subject access request demanding all data held on their account.Explain that under the Data Protection Act it is their duty to furnish you with this information and any nonsense will result in a complaint to the information commisioner Put your email address on the letter and you will probably get an email within days offering all your statements for free(as has just happened to me!) 8)

you will probably get an email within days offering all your statements for free(as has just happened to me!) 8)

would you be able to post the email and letter you sent if possible?

they want 60 from me for their trouble, ' and it may take up to three weeks because as it is such a long period its on different computers '!!!! was the best i heard today.

hmmm. ' ive got a bit here, and i reckon jean on the second floor has a few months on her pc, derek, do you have any of mr. longs statements on your computer?!!!'

They will say anything.

• 4 weeks later...

Have to say got my statements etc back extrememly quick from Barclaycard today extrememly quickly........

Well, they send me from July 2004, and I started my account with them in March 2004...... they said the rest of the statements....

...."are manually stored on microfilm and do not fall within the data subject access provisions."

I THINK THEY DO??? Anyone else?

Not too bothered cause dont think I personally had any charges in first 4 moonths of the account, but "microfilm?" Does it fall within the DPA??

Rgds

:D CLICK MY SCALES IF I HAVE BEEN USEFUL :D

BARCLAYCARD WON £307

CAPITAL ONE WON £2.1k

NATWEST WON £3.4k

LLOYDS TSB CURRENT

Start 26/4 LBA 7/6 conLBA 22/1 N1 12/3 AQ 3/5/07ONHOLD

MORE THAN/ LLOYDS MCARD

Start 2/11 CONTL LBA 15/1/07 NOW RE-RESEARCHING

MONUMENT VISA

Start 1/11 CONTL LBA 15/1/07 NOW RE-RESEARCHING

NATWEST BUSINESS

RESEARCHING

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/06/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1869 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks