Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Basic Account Holder
    Do you record your calls?
    You'll regret it if you don't.

Follow Real_CAG on Twitter
    Cagger since : Apr 2006

Default kevmaxthom v A&L{for closing account} WON

Hi
    After writing to fosicon regarding A&L decision to close our accounts in retaliation of reclaiming back nearly 3000 in charges(August 2006}. A&L have offered us 200 each in compensation.
    Cheers.
    Kev

Similar Threads:

Default Re: kevmaxthom v A&L{for closing account} WON

Nice result

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum
    FAQ
    Forum rules
    Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Jul 2009

A&L closed my account earlier this year because I wanted my bank charges back.
    How should I approach this? Over the last 2 years I have been charged over 2,000 in charges and they closed my account when I refused to pay them the last 700.

Working to help set people free from debt.
    Follows
    Following

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Aug 2009

THEY HAVE JUST "voluntarily" CLOSED MINE FOR 900 IN CHARGES ANYWAY I CAN TAKE ACTION?

Basic Account Holder

Cagger since : Jun 2009

Quote Originally Posted by losingmycool View Post
    THEY HAVE JUST "voluntarily" CLOSED MINE FOR 900 IN CHARGES ANYWAY I CAN TAKE ACTION?
    I wish they would close mine. It was dormant with 21p in it until they started charging me 5 a day which I have refused to pay. How far did you go till you reached this outcome?

Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details