Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Claiming back RBS charges for a 2nd time

Hi guys, Im after some help/advice

Last year i succsessfully claimed back 5 years worth of charges from RBSicon,

Now a year on, i have had over 200 worth of charges taken in the last 3 months.

Just wondering what my chances are of claiming these back, has anyone managed to get there charges back twice from these cowboys??

Any help / advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
    Daz

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Claiming back RBS charges for a 2nd time

Good luck Daz,

Just follow the same procedures as before.

There shouldn't be any problem with you reclaiming a second time. As you are in Scotland there may or may not be a sist applied to the case if you have to go to court. This seems to depend on which sheriff is dealing with the case.

Excellent, thanks guys.

Here we go again..... Round Two.

Prelim letter and schedule of charges sent today.

I have done it before. Claimed 4000 and then a few months later claimed 250 ish in charges subsequently incurred.

Just folllow the procedures as before

RBS Account 1: Won
    RBS Account 2: Won
    Capital One: Won
    Capital One (Wifes Card): Won
    RBS Account 2, round 2: Won
    RBS PPI: Won

Follows
    Following

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details