Sirect Auto Finance Help Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6503 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OOPs that should be Direct Auto

My dauhter in law bought a car from Yes car finance she gave the vehicle back then the problems started-

She is being pursued by debt collectors for the balance of the insurance premiums.(£1500)

On the agreement insurances were shown as a seperate agreement and the PX deposit was shown on the Insurance agreement.

This obviously was meant to be a deposit on the car, therefore the agreement is wrong. can anyone advise on the wording and/or the act that would deal with this, my feeling is that the agreement should be unenforceable but I need the technical argument to use

Thanks

You may think that but . . ......

Total repaid to date £1947.58

Lloyds Currrent a/c £745.27

Moneyclaim filed 17th June

Defence and AQ 25th July. Case struck out 11 Aug

reinstated and hearing 15th Jan 2007

Lloyds loan a/c D A request expired 19th June

Proceedings under S7 Data Protection Act issued 29th June defence and counterclaim 27 July

Hearing Jan 3 2007

Listed final hearing April 2007-

Judge declared an interest and disqualified himself

new date to be set

Hello Crusty Git

this website might be able to help :

http://www.saynotoyes.co.uk

I'm fairly sure there is a claimm against them if they have used the deposit to pay the insurance but not sure of the technicalities

Just the FAQ’s ma'am. Please read 'em thoroughly before jumping in. Cheers :)

Find all the letters under the rainbow here

Being a man, I am always right (however I will make no admission of liability if you have misinterpreted my instructions!! :) ) If you are in any doubt, then consult a professional. All opinions offered on this site are just that, and should not be taken as legal advice.

Halifax - £1400 reclaimed. Now on a crusade to help others!

Hi PMHREAD

thanks for the input,

I have searched that website but it does seem to encourage people to contact claims handlers or the CAB, I am not sure that that is the way to go.

Thanks again

John

You may think that but . . ......

Total repaid to date £1947.58

Lloyds Currrent a/c £745.27

Moneyclaim filed 17th June

Defence and AQ 25th July. Case struck out 11 Aug

reinstated and hearing 15th Jan 2007

Lloyds loan a/c D A request expired 19th June

Proceedings under S7 Data Protection Act issued 29th June defence and counterclaim 27 July

Hearing Jan 3 2007

Listed final hearing April 2007-

Judge declared an interest and disqualified himself

new date to be set

Hi PMHREAD

thanks for the input,

I have searched that website but it does seem to encourage people to contact claims handlers or the CAB, I am not sure that that is the way to go.

Thanks again

John

I am interested in your comments regarding http://www.saynotoyes.co.uk. and just wish to clarify a couple of points:

Yes, we do advise contacting the Citizens Advice Bureau. The reason for this is that they have a dedicated team of advisors for Yes Car Credit/ Direct Auto Finance problems at most of the bureaux.

There is a contact email for them via the site.

As far as the claims handling company is concerned, we only give this as an option. This is to give the members a choice of help in solving their problems.

We have had tremendous success in the past year. Many of our members have managed to resolve their problems using these links.

I am sure if you visit the site and post your questions, you will be given all the help you need to resolve your problem with DAF /YCC. You would be made most welcome.

Buzz. ( moderator http://www.saynotoyes.co.uk )