Brighthouse Stores to sponsor TRISHA TV show

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6006 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This has got me really mad!

For much of the early part of this year I was involved with the producers of an TV documentary highlighting the problems of debt, loan sharks and predatory lending.

Today I find this...

BrightHouse to sponsor Trisha

Thursday October 11 2007

BrightHouse has announced an exclusive agreement with Five to sponsor The Trisha Goddard Show.

Research conducted by AMS Media, on behalf of BrightHouse, revealed that 70% of Trisha's audience fit BrightHouse's target customer profile.

Hamish Paton, Business Development Director said: “We are proud of the relationship we have with our customers. Our stores know their customers: they have close links to the community and many store staff are recruited locally. Our customers relate to the situations Trisha deals with on her show - real people with real issues. This deal is great for the company because it reinforces our community approach and our commitment to providing solutions for our customers.”

Trisha Goddard said: “I am delighted we have teamed up with BrightHouse to sponsor my show. I relish the challenges involved in helping real people solve their problems in order to live better, more fulfilling, lives and it's great that BrightHouse share those aspirations.”

Hamish Paton said: “As BrightHouse expands its store network, we are working hard to increase our brand awareness and people's understanding of what this company is about. We believe that the involvement with The Trisha Goddard Show will help this enormously.

“The sponsorship also marks the public launch of BrightHouse's new strapline 'Your Weekly Payment Store'. This reinforces the core message of our store proposition, which is to allow customers the opportunity to pay weekly for the things they really need.”

full article here

I think this is an absolute disgrace.

Comments, anyone?

Cheers

Lefty

If the left side of the brain controls your right, and the right side controls your left, then left-handed people are always in their right mind!

Please help to support this site with a small donation... every little helps...

CAG- The Nation's Weekly Info Store!

;)

So what are you objecting to exactly? Brighthouse are as much entitled to sponsor any ITV show as Tetley or Cadbury's.

Hi Buzby.

I posted this is in the wrong section. I have reposted it in the general debt section.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/120500-brighthouse-stores-sponsor-trisha.html

Thanks

Lefty

If the left side of the brain controls your right, and the right side controls your left, then left-handed people are always in their right mind!

Please help to support this site with a small donation... every little helps...

CAG- The Nation's Weekly Info Store!

;)

I will lock this thread so discussion continues in General Debt section

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6006 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks