BanannaBoy vs RBOS

BanannaBoy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5981 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I offered to help my partner claim back unfair charges on her account. She said don't bother as there will only be about £100 and 'I went overdrawn, it's my own fault...'

So I went ahead anyway and sent off the SAR and £10 postal order as recommended.

Yesterday she received her statements and I noted her charges. In 5 years she had been charged over £400 :evil:

She is, needless to say, quite annoyed by this and so we have set about sending in a claim for charges...

This has been sent today recorded, now the waiting begins.

I will use this thread as a diary and so that others may learn from my experience (good & bad).

Good luck all.

1. Vs Egg/DLC - CCA Request in - Overtime (12+2) and no CCA - So on back burner for now.

2. Vs NatWest - SAR - (Subject Access Request) in
  3. Vs RBS (for partner) - SAR - (Subject Access Request) Complete, Preliminary Letter Sent
  4. Vs Marbles - SAR (Subject Access Request) in
  5. Vs EGG - (next SAR to be sent)

Only want to have 3 active issues at any one time, I don't need any more stress.

:D

Best of luck Bannaboy :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Right, no response at all from RBOS so we have just found the Letter Before Action template in the CAG Library, we have updated the information and that will be sent 'Signed For' along with the schedule of charges.

Let them have 14 days to mull it over then it will be time to move on to a claim.

1. Vs Egg/DLC - CCA Request in - Overtime (12+2) and no CCA - So on back burner for now.

3. Vs RBS (for partner) - SAR - (Subject Access Request) Complete, Preliminary Letter Sent

Only want to have 3 active issues at any one time, I don't need any more stress.

Best wishes with your claim. It's a long road, but you get rewarded at the end:)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Thanks Maroondevo52, we are going to get it back :)

UPDATE:

Received a letter stating that RBOS are waiting until the 'legal proceedings between the Office of Fair Trading and the Banks are determined'.

I assume I am to start our court proceedings to reclaim charges once the alloted time from receipt of LBA has passed?

All help appreciated.

I assume I am to start our court proceedings to reclaim charges once the alloted time from receipt of LBA has passed?

Spot on Banannaboy.

Have a read of this........

Also have a look at this.....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/royal-bank-scotland/110553-urgent-all-mcol-claims.html

Regards.

Scott.

• Haha 1
Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Thanks, doing research now.