No contact from RBS after SAR letter

stidds
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6035 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

My parents have sent the RBS the Subject Access Request letter from this site. They sent it to the correct address, by registered mail and also enclosing a cheque for £10. The RBS have not replied to this letter even though they have cashed the cheque.

My Parents have been away on holiday and have only just informed me of the delay from RBS, they have informed me that the cheque was cashed on the 20 July!!

What should they do next as clearly the 40 days have long since expired.

Thanks for your help.

Hi stidds,

If you click on my signature (the A-Z guide) you'll find a link to Data Protection Non-Clompliance. Click on this and you'll find a series of letters to download/complete with your parent's details. You'll need to send an initital non-compliance letter to the original address (same as SAR). If this doesn't do the trick, post back and we'll advise further.

Best of luck x :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

You need to escalate the action against RBS for non-compliance with your SAR request.

Have a look at the following two links. One contains template letters.....pick the one that is appropriateto your requirements.

The other link contains particulars of claim for court action.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6971-data-protection-act-non.html

Keep at them!

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....