Starting out to reclaim from the RBOS

Fly Fisher
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6037 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I got here by searching about bank charges because I have been hammered recently for DD & SO cancellations on my already overdrawn accounts and want to know how to go about reclaiming the charges and reducing my debt to the RBOS as well as trying to get excess charges back on credit cards.

Any help that gets me on the road along with the FAQs will be much appreciated.

I have made the initial application for the 5 year statement history for both accounts but as yet have only received those from the account that has been penalised the least. My contact with the RBOS has been by telephone to the branch in Scotland that I still hold my accounts with even though I live in Ireland. I have asked for the heavily penalised account statements 3 times by telephone in direct contact with bank officers and am now making application for those statements by letter.

I know that this is the first step in reclaiming all excessive charges by the bank.

I know that this is the first step in reclaiming all excessive charges by the bank.
WRONG!

Your first step is to sit down and spend a few days reading the FAQs and the step by step guides. If you want to take on a financial giant with virtually unlimited funds to throw at any litigation, you must do it right. Otherwise you will become breakfast for a room-full of corporate lawyers who don't get fed very often.

Red the FAQs. Read the guides.

Then follow our well-tried and tested route.

We supply the info, but you have to do the reading.

It's your claim. It's your money. It's YOUR homework.

Regards, Rooster.

• Haha 1

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....