RBS Cashline Cards being replaced with Cashline Plus Card

blfamily
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6046 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Over on MoneySaving Matters Forum there is a thread about RBS replacing all the Cashline (cash machine) Cards with Debit Cards. The RBS website does not tell us anything about it and this is the only item I can find as Google draws a blank. Apparently the OP said he received a leaflet dated 9/07 with his statement stating all Cashline Cards are being replaced from now on.

As we have just set up our basic account with RBS and then realised that we don't have a debit card, I am interested in finding out when will get a debit card, as it is far easier to use a debit card, than keep having to go to the cash machine. Otherwise we are going to have to shift accounts again, which is something we don't want to do.

Here is the link to that post RBS New Cashline Plus Debit Card And Other Changes - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

You could always "lose" your existing card. You would be without a card for a few days but chances are the replacement card would be one of the new ones

All my posts are made without prejudice and may not be reused or reproduced without my express permission (or the permission of the forums owners)!

17/10/2006 Recieve claim against me from lloyds TSB for £312.82

18/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

03/02/07 Claim allocated to small claims. Hearing set for 15/05/07. Lloyds ordered to file statement setting out how they calculate their charges

15/05/07 Lloyds do not attend. Judgement ordered for £192 approx, £3 travel costs and removal of default notice

29/05/07 4pm Lloyds deadline for payment of CCJ expires. Warrant of execution ready to go

19/06/07 Letter from court stating Lloyds have made a cheque payment to court