Making a claim against model agency, want to add daily interest on top of fee owed.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6058 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,:(

I did 3 days extra work for an agency in december, i got paid for two in feb 07. Since then i have been calling everytime i speak to them they say next week or make up some excuse, i sent a grievance letter in aug saying i'm going to take legal and also reported to DTI and they told a pack of lies. Anyway i want to charge interest of 22p per day from the day i got paid two days till now. What do you think?:evil:

If you invoiced you could clearly claim interest 8% over the base rate pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, as below:

http://www.payontime.co.uk/downloads/commercialdebts.pdf

I would claim interest based on it anyway and see what they say.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Model and field marketing agencies do usually require an invoice, i'm afraid.

What does your assignment confirmation letter say?

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I'd still check what it says in your assignment confirmation - he may be able to drag things out over technicalities.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.