Employment Law within the NHS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6075 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Has anyone access to the AGNs (guidelines for employment within the NHS). I think I remember reading somewhere that when you return to work after a period of sickness a meeting should be held with management to discuss the reasons for the stress and that you cannot just be redeployed to another job. If you look at previous posting from witchiepoo on this section and also under the NHS section you will understand what is going on.

Regards

Witchiepoo

:)

2/10 Re-instated after complaint against manager

Spoke to OH last night - he said to phone either the RCN or the appropriate union.

He also said that the HR department should provide details upon request of the back to work procedure.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Thanks Tiglet. Have tried HR the only problem is that when I phoned I spoke to a person who is a friend of the manager that I am going to complain about so i just hung up, dont want to let on at the moment what is going on. Have just typed a statement for the union as to what has been happening so far its 4 pages long

Regard

Witchiepoo

:)

2/10 Re-instated after complaint against manager

Get your union to request the details regarding back to work procedures. That way, tehy won't know it's you - your union rep should be able to help with this.

Which area of the NHS do you work and what do you do? PM me if you want - I might be able to get OH to find out a bit more for you.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.