Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Revenue acted unlawfully in tax credit farce- claim your money back

Nothing to do with bank charges, I couldnt find the right forum to post this, but I'm sure this will be good news to many who have been forced to return overpayments.

Cashback for parents in tax credits fiasco - Times Online

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Revenue acted unlawfully in tax credit farce- claim your money back

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...ml#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:
    http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

kennythecelt@consumeracti ongroup.co.uk.

Thankyou Kennythecelt
    Follows
    Following

Default Re: Revenue acted unlawfully in tax credit farce- claim your money back

subscribing
    I am paying back 15 per month for 1 year because of their miscalculation
    will i be able to reclaim this?

Reclaim the Right Ltd. - reg.05783665 in the UK reg. office:- 923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE
We use cookies to personalise content and ads and to provide social media features. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. See details