Help with Allocation Questionnaire!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6081 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Im going on holiday for 10 days from tonight!

Received letter this morning from Leicester CC asking for allocation questionnaire to be submitted, as Defendant had filed a defence.

Confused as on 14/8 defendent solicitor applied to courts for a stay.

Do I just complete AQ? or do I need to complete a Draft Order for directions as well.

If I need to complete Draft Order, going to take me past 14 days as will need to copy statements, evidence etc.

Any help appreciated.

Click on the link for Nat West Claimants in my signature - everything you need to complete the AQ plus Draft order for Directions (including attachments) is there.

You don't need copy statements for the draft directions - just follow the guidance in the link. Everything's there in one place - so you should be able to get it all ready in a couple of hours. ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Yes - just send everything off (copy to the court - copy to Cobbetts) and then wait for the court's directions. ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.