Help!!

scarpetta
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6092 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Can anyone help me. I am a little confused as to what to do here. I have had a letter (10 pages) from RBS solicitors (Cobbetts) dated 10th August 2007. It reads we are instructed on behalf of our clients. We enclose by way of service:

1) Defence

2) Request for more infomation.

We confirm that we have filed a copy of the same to the court.

I have until 23/8/07 to send all the information. Do I have to send them this or ignore it has it has come from them & not court?

Then yesterday I received a letter from Northampton court dated 16th August 2007. This reads:- Before District Judge Murdoch, sitting at Northampton County court, without hearing,

It is ordered that:-

1) following the filing of a defence or holding defence the claim shall be stayed pending judgement in the Office Fair Trading test case.

2) Liberty to apply with an explanation.

Note:- Any party affected by this order may under rule 3.3(5) apply to have it set aside, varied or stayed. Such a party must apply under rule 23.3 within 14 days of service of this order. PLEASE HELP! What have i got to do, rather confused. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have just decided to send copies of everything to both the court & solicitors. I have sent POC's, N244 form, letter to court to say Cobbetts are being intimidating & statements/schedule of charges & interest and a cheque for £35 to cover court costs.

There's no need to send them your PoC, etc.

Click on the link for Nat West Claimants in my signature - scroll down to the CPR Part 18 information and you'll find a short letter to send to Cobbetts (attach a copy of your schedule of charges to it). I'd normally advise sending copies to the court - but as your claim hasn't been transferred from Northampton just keep hold of a copy for future reference.

You don't need to send the N244 + £35 payment to do the above. However, if you're applying to have the stay lifted, then you'd complete the N244 and attach £35 + the template asking for the stay to be lifted (completed with your own details). Similiarly, if you wanted to amend your original PoC you would complete an amendment to do so.

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.