Mint Grrrrr

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5884 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So annoyed, just phoned Mint to try and 're-negotiate' their silly amount they offered me - the department involved wouldn't even speak to me speaking through a worker I was told their letter was a 'final offer'. I advised all I was trying to do was prevent cost incurring via going through the court process.. I am so angry now at the rudeness of them.

The amount I am claiming back £69.50!!

I advised them in my last letter I would persue in court - would this count as a LBA. Do I go to the MCOL stage now?

• 7 months later...
So annoyed, just phoned Mint to try and 're-negotiate' their silly amount they offered me - the department involved wouldn't even speak to me speaking through a worker I was told their letter was a 'final offer'. I advised all I was trying to do was prevent cost incurring via going through the court process.. I am so angry now at the rudeness of them.

The amount I am claiming back £69.50!!

I advised them in my last letter I would persue in court - would this count as a LBA. Do I go to the MCOL stage now?

Did they offer you anything at all? If so you may want to consider the LBA and send to:

Sir Fred Goodwin,

Group Chief Executive,

Royal Bank of Scotland,

Gogarburn,

Edinburgh,

EH12 1HQ

He is always interested (heaven knows I have bugged him enough...and still ended up in court) and it may take a little longer, but is another option before court action if you are talking about Credit card fees. ALso enclosed a copy of the letter you were sent so he has easy reference to get this resolved. Express your disappointment at them not sortign this out and how it will not be cost effective for them to pay court fees too...

Good Luck,

Penfold