Marc Gander - The Consumer Survival Handbook

A 220 page introduction to all things consumer related by our own BankFodder.

Includes energy companies, mobile phone providers, retailers, banks, insurance companies,debt collection agencies, reclaim companies, secondhand car sellers, cowboy garages, cowboy builders and all the rest who put their own profits before you.

£6.99

Patricia Pearl - Small Claims Procedure - A Practical Guide

An excellent guide for the layperson in how to use the County Court - a must if you are intending to start a claim.

£19.99 + £1.50 (P&P)

Default Housing Benefit overpayment decisions maker's time limit

I have recently acknowledged a HB and CTB overpaymenticon as my fault but asked for a revision as I disagreed with the amount that the Council said i had been overpaid. The Council replied June 25th informing me that "the decision I was disputing required to be changed and that this meant my appeal would not be put forward to the Tribunal" Since then nothing and despite several 'phone callsicon I cannot get any information about what the decision change was. Does anyone know if decision makers are subject to time limits?