Craig Vs Bank Of Scotland

craigsy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6102 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, i decided not to post untill now and skip telling you about the usual bits since they've all come along suprisingly well.

I've sent off my request for old statements and they all arrived (be it a little late!) and i totalled my charges to be £1200. About double what i expected!

I Then sent off my preliminary request which was rejected within the timeframe i had given them and have just sent my Letter Before Action yesterday.

Now im trying to get prepared for making a court claim so i dont have to rush everything together all at the last minute but its starting to feel a bit more daunting. I have absolutely no experience of court's whatsoever and although the information here is great, it can be a struggle to find which information is for Scottish courts.

It would be great if anyone in Scotland who has had experience with claiming against HBOS could be there for a bit of advice and encouragment from now on, as the old fear of defeat is beginning to set in.

Thanks for all the information i've had from people's posts so far!

Craig

Thanks for that information!

I Got my latest letter through the post today letting me know my complaint had been put on hold due to the Test Case but from what i gather reading info on this site, i should continue with my court claim anyway. So i will do that next week sometime when the 14 day deadline is up.

Starting to prepare for the worst now though.. maybe i was a bit late in starting.