zaba1 / Bank of Scotland on ERC

zaba1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello ,

I have been redirected here by a member. Thanks !

I have just sold my house and am subject to an ERC in breech of my 2 years tracker mortgage with Bank of Scotland

The amount is 5125 + 245 for admin fees .

I am really looking forward and confident after reading lots of post here that this amount is considered a penalty and there unlawful .

Will the bank take the money directly from the mortgage balance or will I receive a separate invoice ?

I have also read the ZOOT file and the associated letters and am ready to fight !

Thanks for all your support in advance . A contribution will be paid to the site after winning the case .

Best Regards to all

zaba1

Hello ,

I have been redirected here by a member. Thanks !

I have just sold my house and am subject to an ERC in breech of my 2 years tracker mortgage with Bank of Scotland

The amount is 5125 + 245 for admin fees .

I am really looking forward and confident after reading lots of post here that this amount is considered a penalty and there unlawful .

Will the bank take the money directly from the mortgage balance or will I receive a separate invoice ?

I have also read the ZOOT file and the associated letters and am ready to fight !

Thanks for all your support in advance . A contribution will be paid to the site after winning the case .

Best Regards to all

zaba1

I beleive a case as just been decided in the High Court on ERCs unfortunately it went the banks way.

This needs to be confirmed.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

I am still gonna use Zoot original letters in hope of a proposal from Bank of Scotland ....who knows ...

Worth trying getting explanations and putting some pressure with an LBA...

do not think I will go any further ....

what do you think ?

zaba1