defaulted and debt referred acc mastercard

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6517 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I don't see any real reason why not. The fact that the bank acted against you doesn't void the fact that they acted unlawfully in levying punitive chrges against you in the first place. In fact, it sounds as though this may have been damaging to your business, therefore after demonstrating that the charges were unlawfull by reclaiming them, you may well be able to prove that these unlawful charges were detrimental and damaging to you personally, and sue them for damages as well. I suggest checking the FAQs, and other threads in this group, I know there is more information there, I found it while doing my own research.

You may also be able to show that it was only the unlawful charges which resulted in the defaulting and the debt collection agency being involved, in which case you should also apply to have the default removed, and reclaim all costs associated with the debt collection agency etc. too.

Best of luck.