Roobieroo Vs RBOS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6129 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I have made a claim against RBOS through MCOL after they ignored 3 letters. The claim is for £1153 charges plus £435.69 interest.

It was issued on 22 June, they have a filed an acknowledgement of the claim yesterday. On the information on the MCOL it says they have 28 days from the date of service to reply.

Please would some kind soul be able to answer 1) does that mean 28 days from the 22 June or 28 days from yesterday? 2) confirm whether I need to just sit tight and wait to get something to arrive in the post- either from RBOS or their solicitors? :|

from what i can gather from readin ght eother forums this can really vary from offers or just requests for info. Should i be preparing my court bundle now?

Thank you for any help

Kathryn

Hi Scotty

I pondered on this when I started as well , I came on here and found this address:

Royal Bank of Scotland

RBS Litigation

1 Princess Street

London

EC2R 8PB.

My branch in in Scotland but I live in england so I think I was allowed to claim under english rules but that is just an assumption I'm making mind!

Top of the RBS forum there is a contact details thread listing a few addresses you can use.

Roobs, you are correct, the rules apply to where YOU live.

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!