Auntie v RBS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6133 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is a new thread for my auntie's claim that I am doing.

I have sent the S.A.R request and they only sent the info from Apr 2001 onwards. There 40 days ran out today.

Im not sure who I inform and if she should ring them to ask why they havent sent the rest. I sent a letter thanking them for the statements rec'd and requesting all other info.

No reponse.

What should I do?

Ta

Anni

I got the same rubbish from RBS re: here are your statements for the last 5 years. I sent them a LBA stating that I required all of the statements they held not just the last 5 years. I sent this to their Data Protection Team. They turned up fairly quickly.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Okay they have sent my auntie's chq back (after she already has most of the statements?!?) advising that they cant give her any info older than 6 years, as some policy says they dont have to keep it. (For reading other threads, I personally think thats bull). She received this on the 5th July. So I don't think I need to do anything as the non compliance ltr should cover it.