RBS (Mint???) V Runnycustard

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6113 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've got a letter from Mint (?) about my RBS card... I didn't know they were linked???

I sent them a letter saying no to the partial offer which was for £65 but I noticed that they missed several charges off... nearly £100 (I don't have the exact amount in front of me right now). So I scanned the statements that they had missed off... there is definately no refund of these charges and they have the same description... late payment or overlimit fee.. so obviously they were included in my claim.

the letter that I've got back says these were refunded but my statements don't have any refunds for these one!??!?!?! and I have checked several times... and is obvious when something has been refunded.

They also send a return payment of £10 is not included as it is under £10??? isn't £9.99 under £10? :oops:

They are offering £135.68 back which includes interest.

I'm thinking that I should accept this as I'm worried that the 'missing' charges are true and if I give the wrong amount in the claim then I could 'lose' all of the claim.

I'll have another look at my statements tonight and see if I suffered some kind of brain meltdown! :rolleyes:

I have two other claims going through which are more than this one so something is better than nothing! :oops:

anyone had this happen?