How Long Do Rbs Keep Sar ????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6140 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:p:rolleyes: Hi I was just wondering if anyone knew how long RBS kept old data for. I am currently claiming against YB for my husband, but I have an old RBS account which I don't use anymore though it is still live. Many years ago, probably up to 10 I was regularly being charged £90 per month, and I mean regularly, it caused me some serious problems and I would dearly love to reap revenge. I just need some advice to see if this is possible given the age of the account and charges involved.

Any information would be truly appreciated, especially if you are an RBS employee or ex employee.

Thanks

Reclaiming £2200 from Yorkshire Bank 5.2.07

There seems to be general agreement, altho some do think otherwise, that you can only claim back 6 years in England & Wales and 5 in Scotland - but you could try asking RBS for further back than 6 years altho doubt you'll suceed, but no harm in trying - try phoning the branch where the account is held in the first instance, then if no joy, try asking from RBS Customer Relations Unit, The Forthstone, 56 South Gyle crescent, Edinburgh EH12 9LE with a Subject Access Letter and £10 cheque or PO - that's the best I can offer.

“It's not personal, Sonny. It's strictly business.”

Hi Yanni

Thanks for the reply, I think I will maybe send them a letter when I have the Yorkshire Bank claim wrapped up. I seem to recall reading somewhere that they had managed to get copies of charges on accounts from the early 90's, seems that it is worth a letter if nothing else. Thanks again.

Reclaiming £2200 from Yorkshire Bank 5.2.07