RBS T&Cs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just want to remind everyone we are still looking for any T&Cs you might have lying around.

As early as possible, but any at all would be great.

If you have some can you please add to this thread.

Thankyou.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-our-forum/100922-cag-needs-your-help.html

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Just a little friendly bump. :D

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

which years do you need?

F&Q's... Read here

I put the first one in another thread somewhere, but I may as well add it here, along with the current T&C (in PDF form)

RBoS Terms & Conditions circa 1989 (92k)...

http://www.britcom.org.uk/cag/Royalties_T&C_circa_1989.pdf

RBoS Terms & Conditions Feb 2007 (approx 3Mb)

http://www.britcom.org.uk/cag/RBS_T&C_2007.pdf

Incidentally, both PDFs are text searchable.

Thanks for these - I can't find any mention or implication that exceeding an agreed limit will incur a charge. Instead, it gets treated as an informal request for an overdraft. In these situations could it still be argued that by exceeding a limit a customer is in breach of contract? Wasn't this the key issue behind the recent Lloyds TSB successes?

I don't want it be seen as a legitimate service.

Charges and Rates are on separate leaflets - see section C8 of the current T & Cs - for current charges see the link :-

"Fees, Interest and other charges

C.8 Fees for operating the account, interest rates and charges payable are charged as detailed in the 'Charges and rates of interest' insert relating to the accoun t and are subject to review from time to time. If any changes are made, details of the revised charges will be sent to you at least 30 days before the implementation date for the changes. "

RBS: Current Accounts - Rates & charges

Below are charges published in February 1999

Charges

The following monthly charges are payable on Royalties and

Royalties Gold:

Royalties £4

Royalties Gold £9

Monthly Service Charges: An additional monthly fee of £15 is payable on accounts which are overdrawn in excess of the agreed limit in any charging month. The service charging period is normally in line with the date we send your statement to you. Application: These charges are applied 16 days after the end of the charging period (or on the next business day if this is a Saturday, Sun day or Bank Holiday).

Referral fees: Where the Bank pays a debit drawn on the account which results in an unauthorised overdraft, a charge of £20 for each occasion is payable, subject to a maximum of £60 per month. This charge is applied monthly on the 6th business day of the following month.

Overdraft: We encourage all our customers to agree an overdraft limit in advance of any borrowing in order to avoid unnecessary excess charges.

For limits of £15,000 and above, arrangement fees (2% of facility) and renewal fees (1% of facility) will be payable.

Hope that helps you.

“It's not personal, Sonny. It's strictly business.”

Sorry Monty I only have PDF Reader and copying & pasting text a bit tricky but if you PM me your email address, I will send as attachments.

“It's not personal, Sonny. It's strictly business.”