Beko Tumble Dryer Problem

Mr Singh
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5177 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a problem with a Beko Tumble Dryer 7kg model. The heating system does not heat the clothes. This is the second time Ive had a Beko Tumble Dryer problem. The company is unwilling to do anything even though it is under warranty!!!! Ive had it since september 2009 and it stopped working since December 2009 and still not repaired. Anyone that can help on how to fix the problem or ensure Beko sorts this tumble dryer problem out?

you issue is not with beko but with your point of sale under SOGA.

go back to where you purchased it and get it repaired by them.

you may have to pay an ind eng to confirm what the fault is [element goes] but you will get the fee refunded when they repair.

[as a side note, you do know there is a reset button for the heater element, that cuts out if it gets too hot? have you found and reset that.?

]

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks for the reply. However, I have been back to the retailer numeorus times and asked them to exchange it or speak to beko on my behalf. They have not suggested to repair it for us and neither has Beko advised us that either.

The heat button was mentioned to us by the retailer, however it does not exist on the machine and neither have the 2 engineers mentioned anything about it either.

Its not a case of them speaking to beko on your behalf they LEGALLY must repair or replace the item if there is an inherent fault (a fault not caused by yourself or fair wear and tear).

Tell the retailer that they must repair or replace the item under the Sales of Goods Act 1979 (As Amended). The product is assumed to not conform to contract (to be inherently faulty) unless the retailer can show otherwise (Within 6 months of purchase). You do not need to provide an engineers report as DX has said imo, as it is within the 6 months.

Ex-Retail Manager who is happy to offer helpful advise in many consumer problems based on my retail experience. Any advise I do offer is my opinion and how I understand the law.