income support

stuggling
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1988 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I work casual hours, and my partner claims income support to top up the wages, some weeks I don't work.

Over the last 12 weeks I've worked out that my average wage is £40.15, I did this by adding all my wages together and dividing by 12, hopefully this is right. I have sent my wage slips in.

We are told that only entitled to £42.20 a week, we went on turntous and this told us we should get £53.45 per week, but have been told this is wrong as they only disregard the first £10 for couples, but we were told £20 last time as my partner is a carer, any ideas please i'm lost and looked it up and told loads of different things, and they just saying its £42.20, and to top it off they suspended it as they didn't request the wage slips an forgot to ask for them (even though we send them every 6 weeks)

appeal the suspension and let them know that you are happy to take this as far as it is possiblt to, including a judicial review if necessary. You shouldnt be punished for their mistakes and they should not only correct it but apologise. Let your MP know and ask them to speak to the minister responsible.

Cant answer the bit about whether it is £10 or £20 disregard but it will be available somewhere