court gave order to return payment of £68k for arrears and to repossess property

waitabit
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4123 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

panic!

no

far too little info for anyone

to be able to even begin to help you.

tell us the FULL story

and name names if you want too. [mortgages companies/solicitors/dca's etc etc]

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Full Story, a long fight, please read all

My Name is

I have property in shoreditch london which i place in trust in 2003 and consist 6 floor 7 flats, bar restaurant club

In 2005 Commercial first business limited gave a refurbishment loan for the sum £877,000 to foster property services and i was the grantee to loan

After my builder did not keep to is agreement of paying the monthly loan payment the account got in arrears

On the 03 June 2008 in the clerkenwell shoreditch county court made on order to £3000 extra per month to Commercial first business limited and once the payment is made in full the order cannot be enforce.

In July 2011 i have conjoined commercial first business limited with land registry in the high court to interpret section 23 and 34 of the land registry 2002 act

Reason

1) Commercial first business limited charge my property under first registration (cannot be done under the 2002 act

2) Commercial first business limited is not regulated to give mortgage

3) agreement with Commercial first business limited is for £1000. commitment fee

4)Commercial first business limited has not got the capital from there report to given loan

and to charging property for money they never lent is fraud

5) i did not sign any agreement with Commercial first mortgage limited

This case is of public interest and it still waiting to heard by the civil appeal

The story will continue

I was petitioned for bankruptcy by Davenport Lyons solicitor in June 2011 for a court order payment of £17,063.

while making of payment £50 per week ,

the case .....came to court on the 03 10 2011 be fore district judge hart,

on the day the hearing was adjourned until the 14 of November 2011 for Davenport Lyons solicitor to amend the statuary demand and petition and re serve

On the 11 October 2011 Davenport Lyons solicitor re serve statuary demand and petition together with amending statuary demand.

I appeal to the appeal court on 13 October 2011 appeal number----------- on the grounds

1) defective statuary demand company on the petition does not ex sis

2) never got 21 days been statuary demand and petition

3) was refuse cost

4) asking the high court to to stop the ..... until the out come of the appeal

On the 10 November 2011 i wrote to district judge hart asking her to adjourned the hearing on the 14 November 2011

i had urgent appointment with my doctor on the 14 of November also can the court wait for the out come of the appeal.

District judge hart reply she will make the decide on the day.

on the 14 of November at 12,15 while i was been treated for diabetes i was bankruptcy by district judge hart

secretary of state was appointment was made on 18 November for Rob Horton of Leonard Curtis recovery as trustee

on the `18 November 2011 i made on application notice .......in he high court to set aside the order on the 14 November 2011 with my doctor report and detail of the appeal for the 03 of October 2011

official receiver Sean Dempsey state that commercial first business is secure and his not in the bankruptcy

Rob Horton trustee closed the bar club restaurant which is out many limited which is not in the bankruptcy

also foster property projects limited also not in the bankruptcy

taking from bar club restaurant about £28,000 per month

flats about £14000, per months

Rob Horton trustee wrote all tenants not pay foster property projects limited

justice Roth on the 13 December 2011 stayed the appeal on the 03 October and the Application notice for 14 November 2011 to be heard on the 10 02 2012

on the 22 December 2011 Rob Horton trustee applied to the high court with out notice to remove the stay of the application notice as appeal of bankruptcy and to transfer ......to the high court

The order was granted by justice Richard

I appeal this order to civil appeal case number .....

on the 17 January 2012 Rob Horton trustee made application to high court under formerly .......to added foster property projects limited out of many limited Lawrence Campbell

my daughter and grand son which is 4 years old to join to the bankruptcy injunction on all not to take rent, not go to the property are to communicate to any one in the property

and for date get summery judgement

This order has been appeal to civil appeal

on the 10 of Feb 2012 justice sitting appeal judge find the appeal for the 03 October 2011 with out merit

and the application notice for 14 November 2011 refuse as an appeal

i appeal the order for 14 November 2011 to civil appeal

the master reply that i could not appeal on appeal, i must go back to judge.

after written to justice Roth , he reply he sort it was appeal and i should appeal on pro regularly

I appeal to civil appeal .......

Commercial has now been paid up to feb 2012

march commercial first business limited seeks eviction

trustee wrote to the tenants letting them that bank is enforcing it charge

on the 31 may at the summery judgement hearing iin front judge pelling

because of my deeds of trust the case had to go to trail on the 12 12 12

application was made to conjoined trustee and commercial first business limited because the both wanted the property

justice vos refuse to conjoined

this order was appeal to civil appeal

commercial first business limited apply to the clerkenwell & shoreditch county court to amend his from june 2008

this application was granted to enforce eviction

Rob Horton trustee step down September 8 2012 with out notice

Neil benett of Leon curtis recovery was on record on the insolvency record on the 13 October as appointed of ......

I made application notice to the high court for 49 hour notice for cost and damage and to re move the injunction

we had to re apply given 72 hour notice

While here the application on the 1 of November 2012 were given the order of block transfer in bankruptcy which Neil Benett was appointed trustee of .....( not my case)

Commercial first business limited service his eviction notice on the 18 October 2021 also giving us the option to make payment

on the 27 November 2012 a payment of £68,000 was paid to commercial first clearing all arrears

The trustee has written on the 20 10 2012 stating because commercial first business limited is enforcing is charge the court has vacated the trail for 12 12 12

All appeal has been conjoined

lord justice lewson refuse all appeal stating has no merit to each one

the conjoined appeal been commercial first business limited and the trustee, they should not be joined.

and i have no more domestics remedy

on the 12 12 12 in the queen bench high court, commercial first business limited use the alleged trustee solicitor witness statement with out proof to sway the judge to refusing payment and validating the trustee allegation

bit of mouth full

all documents r available

thanks guys look forward to here from you

edited

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...