Are Cobbetts not coping??

Meteor58
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6382 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just wondering if NatWest are changing tactics. According to my Acknowledgement of Service, the solicitors acting for NatWest are...

Royal Bank of Scotland

Group Litigation

1 Princess Street

London

EC2R 8PB

Has any one elses claim not been dealt with by Cobbetts?

Alan.

Somebody else had this - guess it is just as it say Group Litigationand all part of the same thing

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

hello.

i've just had an acknowledgement of service through from the same people and was also wondering if twatfest were changing tactics. guess we'll find out!

stay in touch,

Joe

Thanks to every one for their replies. My claim is just under £800, plus Court fee. So perhaps the Cobbetts/RBS line has now been drawn around that figure?

Glad you got a quick settlement madstuntman.

Alan

• 4 weeks later...

I would say not as I have had an acknowledement of order from them and they had spelt my name wrong!!!! is the pressure telling or is it just that they have got muppets to do the inputting of data

Just wondering if NatWest are changing tactics. According to my Acknowledgement of Service, the solicitors acting for NatWest are...

Royal Bank of Scotland

Group Litigation

1 Princess Street

London

EC2R 8PB

Alan.

I had that for my smaller NatWest credit card claim. Trainee solicitor McKinley dealt with it. And guess what - they paid:D. And quick, too!

-Warms (Alexandra)-

---------------------------------------------

Whatever I post is just my opinion, no more, no less!:!:

NatWest=>settled in full, no strings!:D

NatWest creditcard=>settled in full, no strings!:D

Royal Bank of Scotland

Group Litigation

1 Princess Street

London

EC2R 8PB

Alan.

I posted about this the other day as my claim too was acknowledged by group litigation. Reading around it seems (I presume) what we are claiming is less than the costs Cobbetts would charge for the case. Hopefully inhouse defense will also mean we get our money quicker - apparently group litigation don't usually deal with court issues... i.e. I infer that to ultimately mean Natwest have no interest from the start in taking our cases to court.