HELP!! I've received someone elses documents from D & G

evanesco
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ooooh dear. DG have slipped up. that seems to be a breach of Data Protection Act. I would send it onto the peron with an attached letter telling the person that it was sent to you. Then they can sue for breach of Data Protection etc.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

You could always contact Watchdog as they were doing something on their programe about data being sent to wrong people.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

i'd play good samaritan - return it to dg with this note:

Dear xxxxxxx

Please find enclosed a letter sent to me in error. I appreciate how very busy you are dealing with these claims but I'm sure I would appreciate someone returning my offer - were it to be sent to the wrong person.

To that end - could you perhaps deal with my claim as soon as possible, I am enclosing a breakdown for my claim with this letter.

Sincerely

then put yours in another envelope with your claim number on the outside and on the inside and put it with what was sent in error and post it back - today if possible (think of that other person - there are probably dozens on here aching to ask who it is - maybe you could just put their initials? - then they could contact you by pm - i know i'd want to know!)

it's not initials CC is it? lol! ;)

EH & SH v The Woolwich/Barclays

£3900 (+ £1500 interest)

offered received of £1000 - Rejected

MCOL filed 05/12/06 (messed up)

waiting on court

CC v HSBC

£3,628.94 FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT!!! :)

BC v HALFIAX

£3841.27 FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT!!! :)