Regal Credit WILL NOT abide by CCA Letter

Pat-Uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6225 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've been having ongoing rows with Regal credit with regard to a closed Barclays Business account.

I sent them a CCA request letter and also asked them for deed of asignment, This was sent on the 19th Of February, and signed for on the 22nd.

All they have sent me (and this was only after I emailed them last week to remind them that they had exceeded the time limit) was the statments.

There is no sign of the DOA and no Credit agreement, They have today sent me a letter basicaly saying here's what you asked for, when are you gonna pay us ?

What should I do now, This account is atracting interest, But as they have failed to supply the Agreement can I now force them to take me to court for the debt of £1350.00 70% of which is bank charges.

Many Thanks

Pat

Hi I am no expert but if passed to DCA should they not have to provide documentation to prove debt and check if you can use harassment template letter with them

will watch this thread dpick:mad:

Guest louis wu

Sorry to ask, but why is there no protection if the debt is an o/d, I'm sure there is a good reason, but I'm in the same boat, and I'm really cheesed off that the account has gone into default.

Guest louis wu
Have you calimed charges back?

Does this make a difference? I know the FO can overturn a default etc, but it doesn't stop the immediate problem.

sorry to but in on your thread Pat, but I have a feeling we are in similar positions

Louis