style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5343 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am just finding out about bankruptcy and bank charges etc, My girlfriends dad got made bankrupt in 2005 due to £3400 of debt to a supplier he was using in business? Does the supplier need a signed contract of suppliance to force this. And another thing he had was £1000's of bank charges and credit card payments for l8 payments. Can he claim these back, as RBOS are still holding some of his money to this day and also claimed all charges owed through bankruptcy. He had 3 vehichles which were taken under bankruptcy, even tho he arranged payment plan with them and they came and picked up with no warrant from court, just want to know if he as a case with any of these, thanks.

Hi Elie....i'd definitely start reclaiming these charges....as for the £3400 of bad debt to a supplier, can I presume there was some sort of written contract / agreement ? Has he sent a Subject Access Request to the supplier ?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/212644-bankruptcy-bank-charges.html#post2334644

As far as i am aware there was no written contract just an hand shake and stuff the company had on computer? I.E. name, address and company name and obviously an account where he put everything on, we used to sign the odd invoice and now i have been told it was £4700 he got made bankrupt for but had no agreement/contract just an hand shake he said?:-|

I am just finding out about bankruptcy and bank charges etc, My girlfriends dad got made bankrupt in 2005 due to £4700 of debt to a supplier he was using in business? Does the supplier need a signed contract of suppliance to force this. And another thing he had was £1000's of bank charges and credit card payments for l8 payments. Can he claim these back, as RBOS are still holding some of his money to this day and also claimed all charges owed through bankruptcy. He had 3 vehichles which were taken under bankruptcy, even tho he arranged payment plan with them and they came and picked up with no warrant from court, just want to know if he as a case with any of these, thanks.

Charges from supplier and banks? What about vehicles, they just turned up without no warrant or anything, just a pick up truck, emptied car and vans and took them, then the finance company put in for £12000 out of bankruptcy, also bank charges and overdraft was cleared out of bankruptcy including the supplier who did not have a contract just some signed invoices.