Blades65 vs EGG/ARC/Munn

BLADES65
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5741 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Despite repeated requests ARC Credit Management will not supply the Terms & Conditions relating to an EGG Loan.

They provided the two page agreement and statement of account but seem to be unable to provide the T&C's and state that by signing the agreement I agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the contract.

I have put the account in dispute but they are now stating they require full payment within 10 days.

Am I correct in sticking to my guns by insisting on the T&C's.

Thanks

Egg is an online company, they do not even mail out paper statements. T&C should be browsable online. If they never posted T&C printed on paper from the beginning and were within the law for so doing, hard to raise an issue about Egg not supplying same on paper now.

Egg is an online company, they do not even mail out paper statements. T&C should be browsable online. If they never posted T&C printed on paper from the beginning and were within the law for so doing, hard to raise an issue about Egg not supplying same on paper now.

This is back from 2000, they posted out agreements for signature.

The agreement makes specific reference to T&C that are included with the agreement. They have sent none.

Online companies cannot circumvent S77/787 CCA 1974 just because it is an online company, especially for agreements from 2000.

I beleive the CCA has now been updated to allow online signatures but the change was not retrospective so EGG have to produce.