Anyone have any POC's for Cabot

dori2o
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6005 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm taking Cabot to the County Court. I've had enough of their fob off letters, and despite their last letter stating they will not collect this balance, they are still processing my data with CRA's.

Does anyone have any good POC's I can use.

GE Money S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued 21/11/06. Responded 01/12/06. Prelim sent 05/12/06 £406. Response 12/12/06- **SETTLED IN FULL** (£396)

HSBC S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued 05/12/06. NO charges in last 6 years.

Lowell CCA issued 21/11/06. Further reminder sent 8/12/06. Now commited criminal offence no response.

Capital One S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 08/12/06 Responded 03/01/07-Prelim Sent 16/01/07. LBA issued 06/02/07- N1 served 07/03/07- acknowledged 14/03/07.

Scotcall CCA issued 16/01/07. Criminal offence committed.

HFC Prelim sent 16/01/07. LBA sent- Final Correspondance issued with time limit of 29/03/07.

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds similar to what they doing in the case I am dealing with. I'd spent months getting nowhere with them over similar problems.

I've a skeleton argument in the stickey's that I am using with this case etc.. it's relevant to the POC's used etc.. in this case.

As Seahorse says - you need to have a clear argument of what you want and why - with the relevant legislation to back your claim up etc.. as to why they shouldn't be writing to CRA's etc.

Did they try take you to court? if so were they struck out and why?

Did you ask for CCA, SAR etc.. what showed up?

You need to have your argument prepared etc.. displaying why they shouldn't be writing data etc..

You don't seem to be telling us why Cabots shouldn't be doing this etc.. or how this problem came about etc.. or why Cabots insist they can continue to write.

Did you check your credit files to see who is writing data about you etc..